Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Second post this week - it's a record!!

Hard to believe folks but here's another card completed.  When I first saw this beautiful image on other blogs I had to find it - and the great news is there are a total of four little girls available from Funky Kits in the UK.  You can purchase just the faces, or the complete image, head to toe. 
I colored her with my Copic Markers and just had to make her a beautiful redhead with stunning blue eyes, and an adorable pink dress.  Stay tuned for the rest of the set to appear as finished cards in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again Shari for sharing all your creative juices with me. I'm really enjoying our coloring, card making, eating, and talking time.
    Your a great friend and I'm glad I met you.

    ReplyDelete