Thursday, June 16, 2011

Catching Up

This is my second post for today - I was commissioned to do an 8 x 8 album for a teacher late Monday night, and it had to be finished by today at 3 - so I had no time to color, but I'm back with my first Kenny K card.  I love digital images because they allow you to flip, resize and merge images, so for this card I merged Super Mom and Cookie Guy.
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge #49 is to use my favorite color, and I love turquoise ( or jade ).  I printed the images on Copic Xpress paper, and then colored with Copics. All three of the dp's are from October Afternoon's The Thrift Shop collection, sentiment is from Hero Arts, and the pearls were made with a Viva Decor Pearl pen.

7 comments:

  1. That's really cute! I never would have thought of something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab images! Love the colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card =) Love your colouring! The hubby is hilarious=D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shari,
    Great card and blog. I love your coloring. Found you on the Outlawz and am now a follower!
    Hugs,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card! Love how you used the images and the sentiment is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorjuss card!
    I so love these together as well! The images are really fab!
    Hugs M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shari! This is so adorable!! :)The images are gorgeous and i totally love the colours! :) I;m a new follower too!! n looking fwd to seeing ur amazing projects for cuddly buddly! :)

    ReplyDelete