Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Penguin Christmas

One of my all time favorite images is anything to do with penguins, so when I saw the adorable Pickle stamps from Wild Rose Studio, I just had to add some to my collection!   This is the first of four cards that I've been working on, so expect to see a few more penguins popping up on my blog in the next few days. 

Here's "Pickle with Tippie" wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!  The image was stamped with Memento ink on Copic Xpress It paper, then colored with Copics.  The dp is from my favorite 6 x 6 paper pad this year, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Christmas.  Although you can't really see it in this photo, there are champagne bubbles floating out of the glass.
I am entering this card into the following:
Addicted to Stamps Challenge - #18 Christmas card
Come and Get it Challenges - Anything Christmas
Gingerloft Challenge - GL30 Christmas & Winter
Lets Ink It Up - #18 Christmas Projects


9 comments:

  1. this is adorable, I love the papers and colouring
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your colouring is FANTASTIC. I love the stamp,such a little cutie. Thanks for joining us at LIIU, good luck. Hugs Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, love your colouring the fur looks so real, Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is super cute Shari. You always seem to find the cutest stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card I love those papers and the image is super cute!


    Thank you for joining us at Lets Ink It Up! If you are interested I have some blog candy up for grabs Click Here to enter
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card,love the image and the colours!
    Thanks for joining us at ATSC!
    Dodici
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shari I love that cute penquin, my daughter would love it, your colouring is fabulous as is your papers. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is stunning, love that image and papers. Thank you for sharing it with us at gingerloft this time. Good luck, hugs

    Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOW KAYOOT is this! Great design and coloring is divine! I can see how you couldn't resist this stamp! Perfect for our challenge at LIIU this month. Merry Christmas and good luck!

    ReplyDelete