Tuesday, March 13, 2012

One Crazy Stamper's Terrific Tuesday

This month's challenge at One Crazy Stamper is Birthday Wishes and I have the wonderful image "Uptown Sushi Girl Chelsea and Lauren", from Stamping Bella, to show to you.


The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Copic Xpress It cardstock, colored with Copics, then cut and matted with a Spellbinders Die.  The sentiment is included with the image, ribbon and paper are from my stash, and I added extra shine to the table and chair legs with a Sakura Clear Star Glitter pen.  The inside of the card features Whimsy Stamps Shapeology Corner Die set.

3 comments:

  1. My cousin and I are sushi fanatics; I need to find this image! Your coloring looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Hun, this is absolutely gorgeous!! As always very beautiful work.. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete