Friday, March 8, 2013

Life is What You Make It

The weather around here has been a roller coaster ride since March arrived - as the weather people keep telling us, March is after all the snowiest month of the year here in Calgary.  After several days of snow, snow and more snow, it is now warm enough for the melting and the slush - thank goodness for four wheel drive vehicles!!  I would love to be relaxing along a nice fishing stream like this young man, instead of digging out from the latest blast of snow!!
 

 
This is one of the first Lili of the Valley images I ever purchased, and I think it is the first time I have inked it up ( really do need to start using what I own, and not buy more for awhile ).  I colored him with distress ink reinkers and a waterbrush, then matted and mounted him on paper from my stash.  The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a fab card for a man! Such lovely colouring and gorgeous papers!

    Stay warm, Spring is on its way!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete