Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Gardening Friends


Welcome to Terrific Tuesday for One Crazy Stamper, and another card from me using the theme for this month's challenge of "KRAFT". When I first heard what the theme for this months challenge would be, I was stumped as I very rarely use kraft colored cardstock, but that's what a challenge is about right - it's to challenge us to create with something we don't usually use, so.......here's my card!
I really went with the kraft theme by using the kraft cardstock as my base, and then stamping the image with Versamark ink and embossing it all with a dark brown embossing powder. I even had to mask the image to extend the flower border across the entire width of the card. Once the embossed image had cooled, I used my Copic Sketch Markers to color in the details ( sorry about the glare on the photo ). The sentiment and ribbon are from my stash, and the image is "Garden Assistant" from Penny Black!!!
There is still a week left to enter the challenge at One Crazy Stamper to win a great prize package of High Hopes stamps, so get busy and create!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment