Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Great Big Thank You

I have recently started fostering dogs with a local animal rescue, and wanted to design a few cards with a puppy theme to help raise funds for the rescue, so when I received this new image, I went straight to work coloring it up.

 
The image is Daisy and Basset, from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps and is available to purchase at One Crazy Stamper here.  I colored the image with Copics, then fussy cut it out, and layered on a doily die from Cheery Lynn.  The dp is from Authentique's Sweetness collection and the sentiment is from my stash.
 
Card Recipe
Dress, Ribbons, Socks - RV10, RV11, RV13
Dress trim and socks - BG10, BG11, BG15
Dog - E30, E31, E34
Dog Nose - Copic Multiliner
Hair - E35, E08, E09
Shoes - N8, N10
Skin - E000, E00, E01, R20
 
You still have time to enter this months challenge at One Crazy Stamper, the theme this month is Anything Goes with an actual stamp - no digital stamp images allowed!


No comments:

Post a Comment