Saturday, January 13, 2018

January Perpetual Calendar

A few years ago I made a calendar that featured different stamps companies, and one of the requests I got after that was to design a calendar that could be used throughout multiple years, so the perpetual calendar was designed.  I love the gorgeous images from Sara Burrier that Crafts and Me carry, and I have always loved fairies and elves, so it was an easy decision to base my calendar on this theme.




This beauty was painted using the Ranger line of Distress inks, but only the reinkers were used.  I filled one of the palettes from Ranger with the reinkers and then used a water brush to color.  Touches of sparkle were added to the wings, and a light covering of Stampendous Frantage Embossing Enamel finished off the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment